This document "Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy" (hereinafter referred to as "Policy") is the rules of use of the site - www.zaprotiv.com
owned by LLC «Credo Vkusa» (hereinafter referred to as "Operator") of the User's personal information, which the Operator, including all persons belonging to the same group as Operator, may obtain about the User during their use of any of the Operator's websites, services, services, programs, products or services (hereinafter referred to as "Site") and during the execution of any agreements and contracts with the User on the Site. User's consent to the Policy, expressed by him within the framework of relations with one of the listed persons, extends to all other listed persons.
Use of the Site implies unconditional consent of User to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified therein; if User does not agree to these terms, he must refrain from using the Site.
This policy of processing personal data is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. №152-ФЗ "About personal data" and defines an order of processing of personal data and measures on maintenance of safety of personal data by LLC «Credo Vkusa» (further - the Operator).
The operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activity observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen during processing of his personal data, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator's policy regarding processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about the visitors of the www.zaprotiv.com
2) Basic concepts used in this Policy.
Automated processing of personal data means processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
Website means a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address www.zaprotiv.com
Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technologies and technical means, providing their processing;
Personal data depersonalization - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular User or another subject of personal data;
Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
Operator - state body, municipal authority, legal or natural person, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as defining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or definable User of the www.zaprotiv.com
User - any visitor to the www.zaprotiv.com
Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited range of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
Trans-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
Destruction of personal data - any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of personal data content in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which tangible carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3) The operator may process the following personal data of the User.
Surname, first name, patronymic;
Year, month, date and place of birth;
Certificate of citizenship;
Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of educational documents;
Information on marital status and family composition;
Information on property status;
Information on income;
Information on debts;
Information about previously held positions and length of service, military duty, military registration;
The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of the Policy is combined with the general concept of Personal Data.
4) Purposes of personal data processing.
1. The purpose of processing of the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
Also the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive informative messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".
Unidentified data of the Users, collected with the help of Internet statistics services, serves for collecting information about the Users' actions on the Website, improving the quality of the Website and its content.
Execution of the contract, which party or beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data (User), as well as the conclusion of the contract at the initiative of the User or the contract under which the User will be a beneficiary or guarantor;
5. Execution of requests of authorized public authorities, including bodies of operative-search activity;
6. Identification of the Party within the framework of services, agreements and contracts with the Site;
7. Providing the User with personalized services and services;
8. Execution of Users' requests, sending notifications and information regarding the use of the Website upon Users' request;
9. Targeting of advertising materials;
10. Conducting statistical and other research on the basis of impersonal data.
5) Legal basis for processing personal data
The operator processes the User's personal data only in case the User fills them in and/or sends them by himself through the special forms located on the website www.zaprotiv.com
. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6) The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
Safety of personal data, which are processed by the operator, is provided by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures, necessary for fulfilling in full the requirements of current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
The operator provides safety of personal data and takes all possible measures, which exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
2. Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with a note "Updating of personal data".
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7) Transborder transfer of personal data
The operator shall, prior to the transborder transfer of personal data, make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which the personal data transfer is going to be made, provides reliable protection of the personal data subjects` rights.
2 Transborder transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states, which do not comply with the aforementioned requirements, may be made only if the personal data subject consents in written form to transborder transfer of his/her personal data and / or performance of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
8) Modification and deletion of personal information.
Mandatory storage of data
8.1 The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information he or she has provided by contacting the site in section (11) "Contacts and questions on personal data".
9) Processing of personal information by means of cookies and counters.
9.1.Cookies transmitted by the Site to the User's equipment and the User's equipment to the Site may be used by the Site to provide personalized services to the User, to target ads that are shown to the User, for statistical and research purposes, and to improve the Site.
9.2.The User is aware that the equipment and software used by him for visiting the Internet sites may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as deleting previously received cookies.
9.3.The site has the right to establish that the provision of a certain service or service is possible only if the acceptance and receipt of cookies is allowed by the User.
9.4.The structure of the cookie, its content and technical parameters are determined by the Site and are subject to change without prior notice to the User.
9.5.The counters placed by the Site can be used to analyze the User's cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, as well as to ensure the operability of the Site as a whole or their individual functions in particular. Technical parameters of meters operation are determined by the Site and can be changed without prior notice to the User.
10) Concluding Provisions.
1. The user can get any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at: https://zaprotiv.com/morerules
11) Contacts and questions about personal data.
All suggestions, questions, requests and other inquiries regarding this Policy and the use of his personal data the User may send to the Site:
-by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
-by phone: +7 981 264 53 12.
Date of publication - 07.06.2023.