Is it possible to execute a person for a crime or everyone has the right to life and can be reformed?
Express your opinion on the website "zaprotiv.com". But be aware that your argument may cut short someone's life or, on the contrary, save from execution someone who later causes a lot of trouble.
This topic does not have any propaganda or ideological purpose. We are trying to create conditions so that you can cover this issue in the most objective and multilateral way. In essence your answers, this is a scientific analysis of the problem of the death penalty.
- Is the death penalty necessary?
- If so, for what crimes should a person be executed?
- How should it be carried out?
- Is such punishment humane to the individual?
- Is every human life sacred?
- Does the judicial system always work properly? What should be done if the person executed turns out to be innocent?
- Does the death penalty really solve the problem of crime?
Please, give more examples, statistics and cases from life. The topic is very controversial, your experience is important.